Win 30 Gold bars here let us know what level you're on!

Game not loading on Facebook!(Reported)!

CADARTCADART Posts: 2
edited June 25 in Support
Since 3 days, I have this error (with the text in french because I'm French). Please help me. ID: 1030418971 

Best Answers

• M_S_807M_S_807 Posts: 4
    Accepted Answer
    Sorry,this is the Screenshot!!! Since 3 day`s

Accepted Answer
Prev1

Answers

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,403 Community Moderator
    Welcome to our Community @CADART ; 😃

Have you by any chance tried clearing the cache of your browser? http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

• CADARTCADART Posts: 2
    I've done this before to post my question (I've read this in another post). It didn't work.
  • Gaétane_LacroixGaétane_Lacroix Posts: 1
    Bonsoir j'ai le même problème depuis 3 jours moi aussi j'ai vider la cache et rien sa fonctionne pas . J'ai même fait un redémarrage après avoir vider la cache . Rien 
    I hava Since 3 days,the same Problem!!! I have this error (with the text in German because I'm from Germany). Please help me.I claen my Cache orady and still have the same,wath can i do? Greetings
    I hava Since 3 days,the same Problem!!! I have this error (with the text in German because I'm from 
    The 2 posts are together us one,my Question again is how to FIX this poblem? I claen my Cache ,but still the same Problem!!! Plaese help me,wath can i do? Thank`s for helping soon
    M_S_807 said:
    Sorry,this is the Screenshot!!! Since 3 day`s

Is not the Answer,still need Help
    It is impossible to load the Game ! Plaese how can i FIX it ? I claen my Cache but still the same PROBLEM like ather Users` ! The Sreenshot is the same , just in German , i am from Germany Plaese HELP me
  • rlweinsteinrlweinstein Posts: 0
    For the last week I get the message "You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix.  Please try again in a moment"  The moment is over a week.  When will this problem be fix?  The problem is on my home computer.  I can still play on my laptop and android cell phone.  Each have different help items.  My home computer has the most help items and I do not want to lose them.
    edited June 19
    Welcome to our Community @rlweinstein ;😃

I moved your question here as this is something that has been reported to the studio so it's being looked at. Keep an eye on this post so you know the status 😉

• marmarmar2marmarmar2 Posts: 8
    I am getting an error and I wont get to indulge on my day 2 reward!
  • marmarmar2marmarmar2 Posts: 8
    1. here is the image/ this is through the face book interface
    Thanks for sharing @marmarmar2 and welcome to our Community 🤗