🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Hi! What level are you playing now in Candy Crush?

Options
Wenna727
Wenna727 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi!  What level are you playing now in Candy Crush? =)

Comments

• shaunnasue
    shaunnasue Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options
    I have been on 988 for 2 weeks now. Today I had the fish boosters. I SWEAR I could have won many times but it keeps going to Larry's side. And the shuffling? Again to benefit Larry. I stop counting how many times I "could have" won. IF and I MEAN IF your game made enough orange candies. The last time I had a 2 week problem was 975. I was warned about it on the Jelly blog. It took this one player 3 weeks. Then of course it's the game took away my gold bars. I play up to when my time runs out or out of turns then walk away. It use to be fun until I got to the 900 level. Horrible!!!!!!!!
  • Cat-13
    Options
    Leony I'm still in the 900 level. When you get there it's the WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don't have the GOLD BARS they took from me. expect 975 to be the hardest. I was warned about that one. Expect not to get enough orange for the monklings. Expect the fish not to go places where you need them. Like they did all the time. I don't play as much. It's not fun anymore.
  • Cat-13
    Options
    If they give me my gold bars back. And if the fishes would help you like they use to. And IF they give you a fighting change with the orange candies. I play until the time runs out then I stop. I miss the fun.
  • cgibrall
    cgibrall Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I’m currently on level 2605, I’ve passed it and I’m trying my best to be “patiently waiting” for them to have a new update/ release new levels! This is by far my favorite candy crush game!! I’d be happy to help with any tips or advice, or at least try my best! Haha Good luck 
  • sumzmommy
    sumzmommy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Im on level 1391 ♡♡♡
  • Eiliesha_Jarman
    Eiliesha_Jarman Posts: 213 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • zania
    zania Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Level 2 lol i just started this week

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?