🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly doesn't advance to next level after finishing level 2638

Henry_Hm_Chan
Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3
edited June 2019 in Support
After finishing Level 2638 in Candy Crush Jelly, the game doesn't advance to next level (2639). I am playing in Facebook. Clearing cache, use another browser, same problem. Pls help.

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Good news @Henry_Hm_Chan!

The studio found the issue 🙌🙌🙌🙌 the levels after 2638 are not technically open so they are fixing this now on Android device and soon on Apple and on Facebook as they need to wait for them to approve the changes.

That is why nobody else has reported this issue  as there are not that many players who has reached this level yet.

I've compensated your game as you had to delete it so you can get back on track with the game.

I'm so so so very sorry you had to go trough this but if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to fix this 🤗💪
  • Henry_Hm_Chan
    Answer ✓
    Level unlocked thks...

Answers

• QueenB
    Hi @Henry_Hm_Chan!

According to our system, your game should already be on level 2639 🧐

Can you do me a favor and get back to us with a screenshot of the game map showing your profile picture so we can have a closer look? For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• Henry_Hm_Chan
    Thanks for the prompt reply. See the attached image. Level 2638 completed (3 stars). But my avatar stays on level 2638. Level 2639 remains dark. Nothing happens when I try to click on Level 2639.
  • Henry_Hm_Chan
    I played Level 2638 again. Same thing. After level completion and clicking Next, I get into the screen as attached above. Stuck. If possible, can you just move me to Level 2639?
  • QueenB
    Hmm, strange 🧐

Let's try removing the game from Facebook and install it back again. First of all don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.

You can now restart your PC and add the game back to your Facebook account.

Do you happen to have Windows 10 installed on your PC?

• Henry_Hm_Chan
    Uninstall. Clear cache. Restart. Reinstall - same problem. Play using Win10/Edge browser. Same problem.

In Edge, roadmap jumps to show the roadblock at last level (2645), though my avatar is still at 2638 and all later levels locked. As if 2638 is the final level in this round. Am I the only one reporting this? 
  • QueenB
    I'm afraid you're the only one having this issue now yeah 😬

Don't worry, I'll find a way to get around this! Since you're on W10, can you download the game from Microsoft Store here and connect it to Facebook so your progress can sync and see if the issue is the same?
  • Henry_Hm_Chan
    edited June 2019
    As suggested, tried the game on Win10 downloaded from Microsoft Store. The last level is only 2625 (ver 2.22.8) so unable to check the problem. However, I tried on both iPad and Android (ver 2.23.2 - updated Jun20/Jun18 respectively) and the problem (stuck at 2638) is the same on both. Image for Android attached. Pls help.  

• QueenB

Can you check the game now and see if it's on level 2639? I did a manual reset so hope that does the trick 🤞🤞
  • Henry_Hm_Chan
    No. Still not working. I did all the uninstall, clear cache, reinstall thing as well, and it is still stuck. Apparently, the game has set level 2638 as the last level for this round. Really like to know if anybody gets pass level 2638...
  • QueenB
    I'm going back to the studio now and see if they have any other suggestions, but before I do that, can you check something for me?

Can you scroll back to passed levels and see if there are any levels that is missing any stars on it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?