🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1012

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,436 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Episode Race - We want your Feedback!.

Comments

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 646 Level 3
    Options
    Let me tell you all something: first Alansmart never got back to me about my missing gold bars and it's been a month. I FINALLY got out of the 900. BUT let me warn you about Level 1012. I had all my colors up there except one. One of my fishes went there to change the color and BOOM! It changes into her color!!!!!! I HAD THE GAME AND GOT CHEATED!!!!!! All of us know the Queen is rigged to her favor. And you have to hit quit game many times until you get an even playing field. But this REALLY made me MAD.I'm on the internet and I see others are just as frustrated with this Queen. And how no one gets back to them.   :-( 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,386 Community Manager
    Options
    We appreciate the feedback @Cat-13 and will make sure this gets passed on to the Studio 👍

As for lost boosters, Allansmart is not able to replace anything in your game as we have policy for lost boosters. We will only replace items that has been purchased and not the ones that was rewarded in the game.

If you have lost purchased items, please let me know when the last purchased was made so I can look in to it.

• Cat-13
    Options
    Thank you for getting back to me. I wish Alansmart got back to me about this sooner. It is very annoying I don't have my gold bars back. But not as annoying as the queen ugh. Have a good weekend
  • Cat-13
    edited July 2019
    Options
    BTW I got it. They give you gold bars then take back the gift. Umm yeah.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?