Stuck on level 2650

donnakesslerdonnakessler Posts: 24 ✭✭
Stuck on level 2650, any advice would be appreciated! 😓

Comments

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,734 Superstar
    edited July 6
    Hey, @donnakesslar! I haven't reached this level yet, but I did see this video on YouTube that might help. I hope it does! Have a great day!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjgvYkypz30

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,010 Superstar
    Hi @donnakessler, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I am not that high up yet either.  Have you been able to clear it yet?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• donnakesslerdonnakessler Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Thanks for trying to help, I did pass level 2650 but am stuck on 2654 (it appears to be impassable at this time).  I will continue trying and really do appreciate the support. Have a very happy day!!