🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Communitips! Share your tips and earn an exclusive Badge!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Why have I never seen this message before today?  Let's see what I can offer.

Jelly Queen - now she thinks she is the Queen, but I try not to let her take too much control of the game!  I have noticed at times that some of her lower levels seem to start with her having more green jelly on the board.  Now that I'm a bit higher it seems to be equal but I am finding her green jelly is hidden under a blocker.  The only strategy or tip that I could ever offer is to use the color bomb lollipop to clear an entire row of her green jelly.  Sometimes I have to use more than one lollipop.  It does cost me but she is succeeding at aggravating me.  Not the best tip but similar to what @Crimson_Dawn wrote above.

When competing with Licorice Larry on the monkling levels, of course I am going to try to make as many orange matches that I can.  But sometimes it's better to block his blue matches and then he has to make a match of orange candies for me!  Thank you Licorice Larry!

When playing Cupcake Carl on the frosting levels, the best tip is to keep an eye on where the puffler moves and try your best to make a match there.  It doesn't always work but I have seen Cupcake Carl sometimes make the wrong moves!  I can see the color bomb and he totally ignores it so when it's my turn, I make sure to match it with a candy color to clear a larger part of the board.  He is pretty good at missing some of the good moves!  Now that I said this, the studio will fix him.  LOL!
  • donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3
    Stuck on level 2674, sure would appreciate some help. Thank you so much!!!!
  • donnakessler
    Never mind. I passed it 😰
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @donnakessler, I just responded to your other message on the Royal Championship.  I kept saying "why does her name sound so familiar" and now I know why because you wrote here!  I just responded to your other message so go check it out here.
  • donnakessler
    I think level 2683 is impossible to win, not enough moves considering that to break the bottom line takes 7 hits per square and there are only 16 moves and have to collect 5 monklings ? Any advice
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    I missed your comment @donnakessler😩

Have you by any chance been able to pass the level? If so, what was your strategy and do you have any tips and tricks?  
  • donnakessler
    Thanks to you and the Royal Championship!!! Just woke up and looking forward to the newly released levels. Love Wednesdays!!!! Have a blessed day! 😁
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

I like to try to unlock the jelly that's under the licorice locks first, but, as it is with the board above, it's not possible at the moment. You may have noticed that blue horizontal striped candy behind those cupcakes. Clear the cupcakes before you ever think about touching the striped candy. If you activate the candy before clearing the cupcakes, it won't spread any jelly. Another important thing is to make sure the striped candy doesn't drop. You may also have noticed the two green wrapped candies in the center of the board. Activating the striped candy in the position it is in on the board above will keep it right in line with the upper wrapped candy. If it's locked when you activate the striped candy, the wrapped candy will stay where it's at, but it will have your jelly on it. If for some reason it's unlocked when you activate the striped candy, it will explode and spread your jelly. Under the upper wrapped candy, there is one blue candy under a lock and one orange candy under a lock. If those are still locked when the wrapped candy activates, it will keep the wrapped candy stationary for its second explosion. It's first explosion will unlock those two candies and the two licorice swirls above it. The second one will destroy the orange and blue candies and the two licorice swirls. Destroying those two licorice swirls will cause the color bomb to slip out of the clear jelly cube and into the field of play. More than likely, it will fall to your side of the board, where you can try to get jelly next to it and use it to spread even more. I'm pretty sure it won't fall to your opponents side, but I don't know all the mechanics of the game, so there is the possibility of it falling to your opponents side. If you activate the striped candy, the wrapped candy, and the color bomb, and all of those spread your jelly, your in good shape to win your match! Keep in mind that the colors of the candies won't be the same when you play it. I just used the ones in the picture to demonstrate my strategy. 

Hi, everyone! I copied this over from the Royal Championship strategy thread in case some of you missed it. I hope it helps you guys!
  • _Elsa_
    Here are a couple of more tips for the game.

1.  For Puffler levels, get rid of the frosting in the hardest to reach areas (e.g. corners) because you don’t want them hiding out there.  Remember that Pufflers only move around in areas with a lot of frosting so try to block the route, if possible.   It’s also a good idea to break the frosting randomly across the entire board to find out where they are hiding.  By doing this it will give you a better idea on where to concentrate on clearing the frosting. 

2.  This totally surprised me when I found it online.  Stun the Queen!   Please confirm this for me @QueenB, because I read just now that by creating a match that results in a special candy will stun her.   It doesn’t even matter what special candy it is (striped, candy bombs, color bombs, etc.).  It said that it will stun her for a turn.   She won’t move for a turn.  I never paid attention to that so please confirm with the studio that this is true.

3.  For the jelly levels, focus on making matches that already have your jelly.  If you make a match has both your jelly and her jelly, it will be your jelly that will spread.  So the best advise is to always make matches with your jelly.

4.  Some levels will have more than one screen, so when the level loads pay attention to see how many boards you will have to clear.  I am so stuck on a level 1236 which is more than one screen.  It is labeled Super Hard but I think it needs to be changed to Impossible Hard!   

5.   The circular counter at the top of the screen also keeps track of what percentage of the level you’ve cleared.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hi, @Elsa! I can confirm for you that making matches that DIRECTLY result in a special candy will stun any boss. If you make a match that does not immediately create a special candy, but instead creates a special candy during that cascade, will not stun the boss.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?