Level 2672 (SUPER HARD)

NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 24
edited July 11 in Discussions
OH MY GODDDDDD!  O.o

Is it fair when you put at most 4 hole tiles at the center of the board? Tried 20 times and it's impossible to approach to the bottom.

Please change it, I'm begging you!!!

(Daily booster used)

Comments

• donnakesslerdonnakessler Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Did you make it through yet?  I did but had to use a ton of boosters. Level 2674 is even worse, used up most of my boosters and gold and still can’t beat it. Best of luck to you!!!!
  • dlschaffnerdlschaffner Posts: 11
    Agreed, 2672 is too hard if not impossible. I’m going to wait for an update to make it passable. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,632 Superstar
    Hi guys, how are you all getting up that high in the game?  I am no where near those levels.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• donnakesslerdonnakessler Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Dedication. Lol. Unlimited lives and boosters most of the time. Sometimes I get so involved that I forget to feed my children. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,632 Superstar
    I thought I was dedicated but I am just not that lucky when it comes to clearing the levels.  I think also if you are doing it with unlimited lives I give up after trying it 4 or 5 times.  I never have to ask friends for lives because I get so fed up that I can't clear the level that I walk away from the game.  So you definitely have a lot more dedication than I do.  Hey, there is a plus to this!  If I get stuck on a level I can ask you since you've already done them!  =)
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• dlschaffnerdlschaffner Posts: 11
    I take full advantage of the daily boosts and try to clear as many as possible in a row to take advantage of the streak boosts as well. That and I play the game too much.