🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1679 'bug'

Options
mjwilson
mjwilson Posts: 1 Newbie

After releasing the munkling, and it goes to screen 2, there is an issue where I believe there are no moves left and instead on ending or shuffling, it goes back to the first screen where you can't advance anymore. 

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi mjwilson,

I just played the level myself and although it is a very tough one (in the end, it's one of the high levels of Jelly currently) I didn't encounter any issues when playing it. Once you pass the first screen (which I managed by using the fishes) then I didn't go back to the first screen at all and just had to manage to get the monkling all the way to the bottom right corner of the screen to complete it.

If what you encounter is an issue that could be a potential bug, I suggest you record your screen and send us a video of it so that we can take a look and help you out!

Cheers,

Xarly

• ancilabeddancila
    ancilabeddancila Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It's the same for me. In this pic the monkling is in the second screen, but the game is back to the first screen.

• littlebirdie
    littlebirdie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Like others, I have experienced the monkling going back and getting stuck on the first screen several times. But now I'm in an endless loop on the second screen - unlimited moves, and monkling nowhere in sight. I've played hundreds of moves past zero. See screenshots of 1.2 million points and then 1.5 million point with supposed zero moves left.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @littlebirdie🤗

If you are playing on mobile device, can you make sure the game app is up to date? This is a glitch that doesn't happen all the time so keep trying the level if this only happened once.

Hope it helps 🙏
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?