🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(THIS IS NOW FIXED) Unresponsive Screen on Mobile!

Options
123457»

Answers

• ruthhague
    ruthhague Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have exactly the same on level 2550.  Are you playing on an iPhone?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi all 🤗

First of all, thank you for your collaboration and patience while we look in to this issue. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone here and this is being worked at as we speak.

What ever you do, DO NOT REINSTALL THE GAME APP! You will lose your boosters if you do this which we are not able to replace so hang in there and keep an eye on this thread and the App Store for future updates.

• QueenB
    Options
    Good news all, the issue should be fixed so can anybody confirm please so I can report back to the studio?

Many thanks 🤗
  • RosetheBold
    RosetheBold Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Hi all 🤗

First of all, thank you for your collaboration and patience while we look in to this issue. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone here and this is being worked at as we speak.

What ever you do, DO NOT REINSTALL THE GAME APP! You will lose your boosters if you do this which we are not able to replace so hang in there and keep an eye on this thread and the App Store for future updates.

Wow...too bad support didn’t give me THIS answer when I asked for help yesterday.  Instead I was told to reinstall and indeed dozens of boosts are GONE. And now you’re telling me they are gone for good!!??? How crappy to follow advice from support and get screwed out of hard worked for boosts.  This sucks 
  • Davezmom
    Davezmom Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you @QueenB and your team.  What a happy surprise to get home last night, open Jelly on my iPad and see a message about the game now working and a thank you for giving you time to work.   Good job!
  • noworriesinmd
    noworriesinmd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Lost all my progress on both iPhone and iPad.   My screen froze on level ~635.   A snake or cloud would swim from right to left on the top of the screen.   When I reinstalled the game on my iPhone, my progress was lost on my iPhone and iPad.  Now I’m back to level 1 and I have zero boosters!   I’m thinking about retiring because this is very deflating.
  • QueenB
    Options
    @noworriesinmd, I completely missed your post 😦

Did you get your game progress back by connecting the game app back to Facebook or King account? If not, can you get back to me with your User ID so I can have a look?

Thanks 😉
  • madbat63
    madbat63 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I have not been able to play jelly saga for the last three days , it starts to load then just freezes. I’m on iPad & I phone & neither work. I can’t log into my account on it either as it says there’s no connection. It has now started happening on candy crush soda too as I am not getting any prizes or bonuses, nor can I log into my account via that. I am not using Facebook. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?