🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly saga not loading

Options
madbat63
madbat63 Posts: 11 Level 2
✭ I have not been able to play jelly saga for the last three days , it starts to load then just freezes. I’m on iPad & I phone & neither work. I can’t log into my account on it either as it says there’s no connection. It has now started happening on candy crush soda too as I am not getting any prizes or bonuses, nor can I log into my account via that. I am not using Facebook. Is anyone else having this problem?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @madbat63😬

I'm afraid you'll have to reinstall all games that you're having trouble with as it sounds like the issue s glitch on your device.

We see no issues or red flags from our system that the games are crashing on all Apple devices so reinstall and remember to connect the game app back to Facebook/King account so your progress can sync. 

Note that you will lose any saved boosters and lives but at this point, we have no choice as the game is not working for you.

Let me know how it goes and can I also have your User ID?
  • madbat63
    Options
    Hi Thanks for that my user I’d is Madbat63
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    The User id is numeric, this link will help you find it. Although since the app is freezing, I'm not sure if you'll be able to get that far in the game.
  • madbat63
    Options
    Thanks for that. You are right I can’t get my user Id as it freezes before that. I was reluctant to reinstall as I will presumably loose all the levels I’ve completed.
  • madbat63
    Options
    I don’t know what you’ve done, but the latest update has solved my problem. I am still unable to log into my account & it says there’s no internet. But at least I can now play the game & I haven’t lost my levels. Thank you
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @madbat63, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?