🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Syncing with Facebook (no, not your usual question)

Talontsi90
Talontsi90 Posts: 2 Newbie
Ok, the problem started some point last year where i used the "nuke" option for logging out of Facebook after i found out you couldnt log out of Messenger without uninstalling the app or deleting your account, but i needed some "off time" from both.
The problem is, doing it from the FB website "log me out everywhere" created more problems than i thought possible. It logged me out of EVERYTHING, every game i play, every website i had linked etc. This obviously included all King games, but i really only cared about the Candy games after this. This whole time, NONE of the usual fixes work for being able to sync my games to FB on my Lumia 950. After a while i just figured there was a security update that FB did that blocked it since Microsoft was ending life for Windows Mobile and figured id never play them on my phone again.
Fast forward to last week... i was bored and opened Candy Crush and lo and behold, it connected!! All of my progress and items were saved. Well, i obvoiusly wanted to see if Soda and (more importantly) Jelly would sync, but they wont still. Yes,i reinstalled, tried to delete any cache, tried with/without wifi to eliminate my ISP being blocked, tried a different device that never signed into FB before, deleted both from FB etc etc etc.
So, i think its gotta be something on the King side, cause the game works great till i try to sync with FB, either on the phone or on a website, despite not having an issue playing through FB. I felt i had to come here since the tech support emails only suggest the normal solutions ignoring the specific-ness of my problem.
For those who may read this and havent figured out from my speech pattern, im not a kid nor a "computer illiterate" adult, so please, dont waste our time suggesting the usual fixes that have been tried. Thanks :)

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @Talontsi90😀

It sounds like you've exhausted all troubleshooting steps so I've checked with Support and it looks like the device, Lumia 950 is not supporting the Facebook connection.

Did you happen to update the device from Windows 8 to 10? Just so you know, Candy Crush Jelly Saga will only feature 1500 levels on the device you're currently playing on so at one point, you'll have to switch to another device or play on Facebook to continue.
  • Talontsi90
    Talontsi90 Posts: 2 Newbie
    QueenB said:
    Welcome to our Community @Talontsi90😀

It sounds like you've exhausted all troubleshooting steps so I've checked with Support and it looks like the device, Lumia 950 is not supporting the Facebook connection.

Did you happen to update the device from Windows 8 to 10? Just so you know, Candy Crush Jelly Saga will only feature 1500 levels on the device you're currently playing on so at one point, you'll have to switch to another device or play on Facebook to continue.
    Well, sorry, but youre wrong on a few counts. The device only came with Windows 10, im on level 1738, Crush syncs to FB on it, but Jelly and Soda dont, which is why i posted here to get someone from support who can comprehend the actual issue since i cant narrow it down. If actual King employees arent on here, then i guess ill have to continue to argue with them over email.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?