🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 2899 - Error

Allyd25
Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3
There is an error with level 2899, it's impossible. Even with boosters there are too many layers to get through to pass this level in the amount of moves given. Can this be fixed?

Comments

• Allyd25
    I am in CC Jelly level 2834, you have to get 7 pufflers and the best I have done so far is 2. I honestly don't see how this level is possible. Any advice from players who have passed?
  • donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3
    I passed this level with daily boosters. It only gets worse from here. I don’t think they try new levels before new release and most are very difficult to pass if not impossible, making you use all boosters and paying money to pass levels. I want to quit playing because of it. 
  • Allyd25
    Totally agree, finally passed the level after using boosters. Now I'm on level 2836 which is equally, if not more, terrible than 2834. It's becoming blatantly obvious that the levels are impossible to pass without boosters. I am just about done with this game. I appreciate your help!
  • Allyd25
    The new levels are ridiculous, I am on 2846 right now which isn't even a "hard level" and its impossible. So many of the new levels are insanely difficult. I used to love playing this game and now I find myself quitting before my moves are up and closing the app to play something else. 
  • donnakessler
    @Allyd25, I feel you!!  Got notification of treasure (no treasure). I’m on 2845 and starting to think we should play other games while they work out the glitches. Used to be that you could pass a couple of levels (keeping me engaged) but now they’re all impossible.  I wish you luck and would like it if you would keep me informed of your progress. I have currently used all my boosters and am the mercy of the game. 😫
  • Allyd25
    On level 2869 you have to get 5 monklings before Larry does in 12 moves. This is literally impossible when you have to match 7 orange candies to get one monkling on the board and those plant things are eating candy and Larry is matching the orange candies whenever there is no blue candy to match. Was this an oversight by "the studio" or a scam to make you buy boosters or extra moves to complete the level?
  • Allyd25
    I have been on level 2872 for 2 days and haven't even come close to passing it. Has anyone been able to pass this level?
  • Allyd25
    @donnakessler I'm on another impossible puffler level, 2899. Best I have done is 2 pufflers out of 9, it's so boring! Hope you are having better luck!
  • donnakessler
    Dang!!! My friend, I’m very impressed!  I put much effort into this game, even with boosters I’m only on 2891. You must have mad skills. 👍😉 Best of luck to you. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @Allyd25!

We'll pass on the feedback to the game team but we can't promise you any changes will be made. We also haven't received reports about any issues with this level, except that it is a challenging one.

Keep playing as I'm sure you'll beat it 😊 💪

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?