🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

When does Allen’s journey end?

vell
vell Posts: 4 Newbie
Several times I have got all 5 bonuses for Allen’s journey but no matter how many levels I play with all 5 the journey never ends. What do I need to do to finally get him on his way? 
Thanks for your help

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @vell, welcome to the community.  I am not sure that I am reading your message correctly.  Are you saying that you want it to end and not give you anymore rewards?  If this is what you are asking then just lose a level 5 times and it will be gone.  Every time you play a level and lose it takes away one of the rewards.  If I did not read your question clearly, please let me know.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    How are you enjoying the game and the community @vell?  Make sure to enter any contests that are available in the community.  You can read all about the community here.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Hi @vell, welcome to the community.  I am not sure that I am reading your message correctly.  Are you saying that you want it to end and not give you anymore rewards?  If this is what you are asking then just lose a level 5 times and it will be gone.  Every time you play a level and lose it takes away one of the rewards.  If I did not read your question clearly, please let me know.
  • vell
    edited October 2019
    Thanks Elsa. I understood it wrong and thought ‘helping to get Allen airborne’ meant giving him enough balloons to go home! (wherever that might be) lol
     I now understand that it’s just a way of getting bonuses and that he’ll always be there :)
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    How are you enjoying the game and the community @vell?  Make sure to enter any contests that are available in the community.  You can read all about the community here.

• vell
    I do enjoy the game. However I don't connect through Facebook so I don't see any community contests.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?