🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Cannot play because it says "We've updated our Terms"

Options
sschemo
sschemo Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING JELLY CRUSH SAGA FOR QUITE A WHILE AND SUDDENLY IT WON'T ALLOW ME TO PLAY ANY FURTHER BUT IT COMES UP WITH THE FOLLOWING.....WE'VE UPDATED OUR TERMS!!!
THE ONLY OPTION IS TO ACCEPT
ONCE I DO IT LETS ME BACK INTO THE GAME....ONLY PROBLEM IS I DON'T CONTINUE WHERE I WAS...IT ACTUALLY TAKES ME BACK TO GAME 1.
HOW CAN I AVOID THIS????

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @sschemo and welcome to the Community :) 

When you get to this part, do you have the option marked on the picture so you can connect the game?

From here, you should be able to connect to either Facebook or Kin account.

Does this help :) 
  • sschemo
    sschemo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I don’t get that option. This is what comes up

• QueenB
    Options
    So when you click on Accept, the pop up doesn't go away?

What if you select the pink cogwheel? Can you then sign in to your Facebook account?
  • Claude_B
    Claude_B Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    sschemo said:
    I don’t get that option. This is what comes up

• Claude_B
    Options
    For me it's exactly the same. Although I thought to had a king account, now the only chance to continue the play (from the correct level which is  1009 !!!) is with my Facebook profile. The problem is, that there I'm alone and abandoned. No one of my friends is playing. I want to be back in the group of players where I was. So sad this thing...if I can not work it out, I think I'll quit. 
  • QueenB
    Options
    @Claude_B, so you select Accept and nothing happens? Does it allow you to select the pink cogwheel so you can try connecting from there? 

I need to know if selecting Accept if the pop up goes away or not. 
  • Claude_B
    Options
    Thank you for your reply! There is no pop up anymore. I selected accept and suddenly my progress was lost and I'm again at level 1. Only with my Facebook profile where I have no friends I'm still at the level I was.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@Claude_B, have you ever tried to sync Facebook and King?  Let's try that to see if it helps with your progress.  Follow the steps here and then get back to us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?