🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Stuck for 4 weeks on Level 380!

Options
Damson_Wine
Damson_Wine Posts: 6 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
I'm only on Level 380 (a Licorice Larry level) but have been stuck for a month. I've played the game between 10 and 20 times a day (sad, eh!) and cannot progress. I've tried using additional colour bombs, etc but nothing seems to work. Any advice would be welcomed!

Comments

• donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3
    Options
    Sad Yes, we’ve all been there!  I will play a level for days (and weeks). Out of the blue, I’ll beat the level with ease and have a couple of easy levels to follow. I alternate games to save disappointment. Best of luck to you and don’t give up. 
  • Damson_Wine
    Damson_Wine Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Awww thanks Donna. My problem has been that I have been alternating between traditional Candy Crush, Jelly, Soda and Friends. Candy Crush and Friends have also ground to a halt, after months of trying. So I'm just left with Soda. I'm thinking about giving up on King games and going for something completely different. Games are supposed to be fun! :)
  • donnakessler
    Options
    Patience, I think you might be trying to do too much. I stick to jelly (😂) because I get boosters that help on tough levels. Don’t give up on King! If you haven’t tried it, the Royal Championship gives you a lot of boosters and is really fun and challenging😅. 
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 542 Level 3
    Options
    I've been there and it took my a couple of weeks. I'm at level 1309 with the Queen. We all know when it gets shuffled it's in her favor. The board is always in her favor and the FISHES are in her favor. It's not fun anymore once you get to a certain level. You have to walk away after your boosters are gone and try again later or the next day. All I can tell you is to keep hitting the quit button so not to get too frustrated at the game. Then again, my game got stick on it and started quitting itself. It stopped now. But I have to wait until the computer gives me a game where I can make it. It might take a week or more.
  • donnakessler
    Options
    Don’t give up!!! You’ll pass it and have a few goods days. It does get upsetting at times but in the end it So exciting. Go forward with faith and fierce, nothing is impossible. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Damson_Wine, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Scott93
    Scott93 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    I just took a brief glance at this level...as I remember, this wasn't too troubling. Let Licorice Larry combine the two blue coloring candies. You can break the licorice links by connecting a blue candy. That will get rid of the majority of jelly cubes. Then you want to collect as many orange candies as you can either by making special candies out of them or using other special candies. Helpful candies: vertical striped on same row as monkling or vertical striped+fish. This will take practice, patience and observation...if Licorice Larry has blue candies or a monkling, he usually will try to bring his monkling down if there are moves below or match more blue. Keep going. You'll get it!

• Ken5432
    Ken5432 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I too have been on this level for probably six weeks now. I've tried everything I know of to get by it. I'm about ready to decide that probably the best thing to do is delete the whole game and forget about it. After 6 weeks it's not fun anymore.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Ken5432 welcome to the community, have you tried Scott’s advice and have you watched any videos of the level to give you any ideas? We all get those levels where we think there’s no way we will pass, but normally after having a little moan we go and pass it. Good luck 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?