🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Shows lives on the envelope, disappear when I open it! (FIXED on version 2.31.22)!

Answers

• QueenJulie
    QueenJulie Posts: 5 Level 2
    okay staff, this have been an only going issue and we need this to be addressed a lot sooner, it's beginning to feel as if we (the customers) aren't being appreciated ... it's a small issue, i am worried if it were a larger issue how long that would take to fix...is there another place we can get their attention?, i don't think we are being acknowledge here players 
  • looney
    looney Posts: 12 Level 2
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Sorry you feel this way but this is actually the best place to be heard! 

It is not that of a simple thing to fix and we thought the problem would be solved with the last update but unfortunately, that was not the case. A new release 2.31 will be coming shortly and it should fix the issue. 

We understand that it is frustrating but please, be assured that you are heard and we're doing our best to fix it asap.

Thanks for your patience 🍒
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3
    Hi QueenMia. I don't know if I will be able to get my Gold Bards since I can't sign on to Facebook. That and the messages aren't still working. Also some of the games are off. Not getting enough fishes, (or them going all over the place) Also on level 1349, you only get down 4 levels. You need to get down to 8-9? to get the Monkies pass the rope. I use boosters fish and the bombs together all yesterday.,after being on it a while. (Remember, I can't get my free turns or gold bars or sign in Facebook) The game won't give you any place to move. Please let them know this "glich" is affecting the game in many areas.
    Thanks!! :-)
  • BabaD
    BabaD Posts: 12 Level 2
    QueenMia, nice to hear a fix is on its way.  Is there any thought to possibly initiating some type compensation for the players?  Not sure if you can give extra lives, or provide longer unlimited lives times......As mentioned in previous posts, most of us have lost count of the number of extra lives we've lost due to this glitch?  Ultimately this has made a difference in passing some of the more difficult levels, as these extra lives would have been extremely helpful, at least in my case.

Thank you
  • Diana_Bobanna
    Diana_Bobanna Posts: 11 Level 2
    Yay! It is fixed! Thank you so much for your hard work resolving this issue - I’m back to playing :)
  • ashwil
    ashwil Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    This is NOT resolved for me
  • looney
    looney Posts: 12 Level 2
    I'm afraid mine STILL isn't fixed.
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3
    Mine Still isn't fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?