🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1358 Impossible level

Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3
Larry has very little blockage and gets more blue candies. He can do two turns and easily collect all he needs to win. I have to do 12 times to collect one. Then get through the blockage. All on 15 turns? IMPOSSIBLE

Comments

• donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3
    Hello @Cat-13, on levels like this I refresh the start board until I get one that has more orange candies. Maybe that will help you, I hope so!
  • Cat-13
    donnakessler Where did you refresh the start board? Also you have to get through the blockade all in only 15 tries. It take 12 tries no matter how many orange candies you get to make one. That leaves you with 3 more tries. I did it already making fishes and striped candies. It's just impossible.
  • Cat-13
    Look at this thing! 15 turns.. no way Larry always wins. No matter what.

• donnakessler
    @Cat-13, at the bottom of each level on the left side is the settings followed by boosters, before you make any moves look at the board. If you don’t like the board, hit the settings icon and choose the last icon. It will ask if you want to quit, say yes. You will not lose a life and can keep doing it until you find a more suitable start. Just don’t make any moves or you’ll lose a life. Good luck
  • Cat-13
    Thank you. I hit the quit button 12 times and still couldn't get a good game. No matter how many orange candies I get, It's still only 15 turns. And it takes 30 or more orange candies to get one Monkies. But Larry can get 6 blue ones and get a monkies. I still have to get through the blockage on top of that. No matter how many booster or fishes you get, It's never enough to win.
  • Cat-13
    donnakessler I finally got off the level. But I had to use all my Gold bars to do so. 15 turns is CLEARLY NOT enough. It take 25 just to have a chance at it. It's going to be impossible for anyone to pass that level without using Gold bars.
  • donnakessler
    @Cat-13, I’m so glad that you were able to pass level 1358. There are so many hard if not impossible levels to go. I’m currently on 3058 been playing for 2 full days (need five monklings) over 50 attempts and have only gotten monklings on the board once. Hang in there and take a break if you get too frustrated.  Keep smiling!!  😀
  • Cat-13
    When it gets to the point the game is frustrating, it's not fun anymore and you have to walk away. It can discourage people for recommending the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?