🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Shows lives on the envelope, disappear when I open it! (FIXED on version 2.31.22)!

Options

Answers

• ashwil
    ashwil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    So mine auto updates and wasnt fixed but if I turned that off and then ran updates thru play store it finally pulled down and works...
  • Diana_Bobanna
    Diana_Bobanna Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    The messages error was fixed for me - yay! - but now when collecting orange for monklings the bubble does not fill... 😡
  • Diana_Bobanna
    Options
    I’m frustrated now... waited patiently for the message error fix without complaints and now whenever on my last monkling to collect, it does not fill regardless on how many I collect! Really? Another issue that needs fixing? Should I just give up on King? Give me a reason... 😡😡
  • Diana_Bobanna
    Options
    ... my apologies - I reloaded and now it works... sorry for my rant :)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    ashwil said:
    So mine auto updates and wasnt fixed but if I turned that off and then ran updates thru play store it finally pulled down and works...
    Great news guys 🙌🙌🙌

The live issue should now be fixed so if you're playing on mobile, please make sure you have the latest game app version: 2.31.22 installed.

If your auto-updates did not work, try @ashwil suggestion above. If you happen to play on Windows 10, there is an update coming up soon which will fix this issue. 

Any feedback, please let us know and thank you all for your collaboration and patience 🤗
  • QueenB
    Options
    ashwil said:
    Great news guys 🙌🙌🙌

The live issue should now be fixed so if you're playing on mobile, please make sure you have the latest game app version: 2.31.22 installed.

If your auto-updates did not work, try @ashwil suggestion above. If you happen to play on Windows 10, there is an update coming up soon which will fix this issue. 

Any feedback, please let us know and thank you all for your collaboration and patience 🤗
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options
    Help Mine still isn't fixed!!!!

• QueenB
    Options
    @Cat-13, have you made sure you have the latest game app version: 2.31.22 installed?

If your auto-updates did not work, try @ashwil suggestion above. If you happen to play on Windows 10, there is an update coming up soon which will fix this issue. 
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options
    I have the new version. And I tried @ashwil idea. No avail. I still can't get anything. Or sign in the Facebook.

• QueenB
    Options
    Are you playing on an Android device @Cat-13

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?