🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga

2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    HI @lynnhirons and @QueenB, are you referring to the events and quests in CC Soda Saga?  The majority of these were removed from the game.  Right now there is Mr. Toffee's Fair where you play with 2 other players or some players have gotten the quest thing back.  Now CC Soda Saga just introduced a Squad event but I haven't seen that in my game yet.
  • Cheryl_Lynn_Helm
    Cheryl_Lynn_Helm Posts: 11 Level 2
    When I first started playing Jelly Saga, I received different lollipops as bonus rewards fairly regularly. What happened to those? Is the only way to get these now by paying for them?
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @Cheryl_Lynn_Helm Welcome to the community, you can earn boosters by collecting stars and in challenges that sometimes appear or you can buy them or the full piggy bank. I get the Odus challenge on mine but this is pretty hard.

• Cheryl_Lynn_Helm

Thank you for responding @Sharon_Loose.

Those challenges don't appear when I play on my PC. I can only get those on my phone, and the boosters don't transfer to the game when I move to the PC even though my progress does.

I can beat the levels, but on Jelly Saga, I don't move on until I earn 3 stars. I am having trouble with one level, I've been working on it almost a month I think. Can only get to 2 stars. I guess I'll have to stay on my phone game until I get boosters to get that 3rd star.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

To add to what others are saying, the events/challenges do not appear on the PC version. You can only find them on mobile or by playing on Windows 10 with a computer. Any rewards earned on a mobile device will never transfer to the PC version because they are only saved on that device so that you can play the game offline.

• Sharon_Loose

I’ve not heard that about not being able to advance on pc unless you get 3 stars before @Cheryl_Lynn_Helm or do you mean you don’t want to?

• Cheryl_Lynn_Helm

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I don't want to move on until I earn 3 stars. I'm weird. 🙃

• Sharon_Loose

Haha you’re not weird I think you’re very determined as are a lot of people, I used to go back on CCS to try to get 3 stars while I was waiting for new levels to come out but now I’m in the 6,000’s it’s a long way to scroll 😂 Good luck with your quest 🤞👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?