Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓

They r revamping the events at the moment. So have to wait

• mafong
    mafong Posts: 9 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Yeah but my wife she been playing royal championship every week and I can’t see the icon in my account

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello @mafong and welcome to the Community!!

As it's a quite new feature in the game, it's still in a testing phase so it's not available for everybody...yet!

I hope you can play it very soon!!! ☺️

• royalgirl
    royalgirl Posts: 15 Level 2

is Royal C. only available on ipad?

• Kayjoja
    Kayjoja Posts: 6 Level 2

I no longer have Royal Championship since I logged in using my Facebook account. Will I never have any RC events anymore?

Thank you! 🙂

• cpeterson117
    cpeterson117 Posts: 22 Level 2

I have to vent about Royal Championship b/c of the numerous kinks in this game. I have lost games that I’ve won causing loss of streaks & boosters which ultimately costs me bricks that I pay for. Also, I can be 1 streak away from winning my boosters, & 90% of the time I lose that last game, often do to the “no internet” (which is never the case, my internet is strong & fine) or “Oops something went wrong “. This is not a game of skill, but of luck. It all depends on the board you’re dealt. I wish I could express how unfair the above kinks make this game. It really is who is meant to win or lose. I know how to play this game & once you’ve learned a lot of the “moves”, it really does depend on the boards & who is scheduled to win. Finally, for people that can pay for boosters, will usually win & that game is really a bust. So unless you can pay to win or have great luck or played so long you’ve memorized the boards & what moves work (although this isn’t full proof) & have a high frustration level, this game can suck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?