Keep trying @akak as you always manage to pass the levels in the end 🤗

• akak
    akak Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for support i will try 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @akak, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • redliner69
    redliner69 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Maybe you do eventually pass the levels. But no level should take 10 days to pass.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @redliner69 !

Some levels are very challenging, you're right. But isn't this part of the fun? That feeling when you pass the level after 10 days is quite nice, isn't it? 😎

• redliner69
    redliner69 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

10 days on the same level is not fun. I guess one gains some relief from the frustration when you finally pass a level, but it is not something that I look forward too.

There is a noticeable increase in the amount of levels that have been tweaked to make them harder. It is one thing having a hard level for a few days, but generally now we get hard levels all the time. Often spending days on one level, followed by more days on the next level. Finding that these successive levels have also been tweaked harder. The days of doing several levels in quick time have long gone.

From my perspective I’ve simply stopped paying for boosters as much as I did. Making them harder will not increase my spending, in fact it has an opposite effect.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback.

It's true that some levels are tweaked- to make them more challenging, or less challenging, depending on our players' feedback.

So keep it coming, please 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?