🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

This is the stuff that makes you MAD!!!! Level 1640 THE FISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 678 Level 3

I could have won this level on the first round. You are suppose to drop two monkies I got one and the other was just waiting for the fish to hit it. I have 10 chances and over 12 fishes. My booster today is the fish! OKAY>>> GET THIS all ten chances all those fishes REFUSE to hit the Monkey to make me win. That is why this game and this 1600 level is so FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

@Cat-13 I think the fish have lost their way recently, sometimes I think they are on a different team.

• Cat-13

Yes. Wait until you get in the 1600. Just forget about them. And some of the levels you can't win by having boosters. It's up to their game computer. The quit button is your regular thing, I'm sorry to say. You will also find out you won't and can't get enough orange candies to make the monkies. Again it's not about having enough boosters. It's their computer.

• Cat-13

I'm on Level 1647 Heads up. Be careful how you move your pieces. YOU GET CHEATED. a few times I go to make a fish or a bomb. The arrow moves it another way so Larry can win and the fishes don't help you but LARRY. Just letting you know Sharon_Loose This is how bad 1600 are. You get cheated when you try to move something and the game moves something else.

• Cat-13

I don't know who designed this one. But You can't beat the Queen. Level 1669. All her colors hidden. The candy eating flowers don't go away no matter how many times you hit it. This is crazy. Actually the whole 1600 level is really off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?