🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• jmama77
    jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Well, that was my least favorite championship ever. Ever. I never got a streak more than 5, and usually no more than 3. That board with all the special candies is a streak killer. It isn’t won by skill! It is all about who goes first and how the candies fall. If I have another one like this one, I’m likely out. I pay toe $2.99 for my piggy bank to play unlimited, but even though I had unlimited, it was not as much fun so I didn’t play as much as I could have.

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

@jmama77 I too am getting tired of it.

Please Jelly Family vote?⬇️⬇️⬇️

I love the game but if the don't bring back the choice of boosters and blockers and fix some of these other issues, I dont know if I want to be apart of the RC anymore. 😔 Theyre never going to go back to the old RC before all these changes, im almost sure of it, but if they bring back the choice of boosters and blockers, it can help the game. They're probably not going to fix the issue of candies falling from the sky because new comers get an advantage of winning from luvk of the board and special candies. Please studio bring back giving us, the players, a choice in our blockers and boosters. If you go to the "💡 Ideas 💡 " page I have this same idea over on that page. I believe it is our only hope is to vote and share our thoughts. I guess our thoughts and feelings don't matter. So voting may be our only hope. Please vote on my idea or any idea on the ideas page. I'm just trying to bring back the choice of choosing our boosters and blockers before the game even starts instead of getting rewarded for them. Please vote my jelly family?🙏🙏🙏⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/296606/players-choice-of-boosters-blockers#latest

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

This is what most of the levels were like for me this past RC. On the first move, my opponent had a colouring candy waiting for him. I never even had a chance to make it to a starburst. I hope the championship over the weekend will be better.

• jjac272903
    Options

@LadyRaffie can you give us an update on the RC or is change still in the works? Also, will the RC start tomorrow morning or in the afternoon?

• ClarenceBeaks
    ClarenceBeaks Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

There's been many comments about the luck in this game. Having given it some thought I think the way to address this is to start with set boards - one that the studio knows (from data) play evenly. So no more of the colouring candy on the opening move, it just spoils the game. I prefer not to have the symmetrical boards but they are fairer than the current set up which gives too much weight to chance.

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

@LadyRaffie when will we be seeing changes to the RC? Can you give us a better idea? I'm asking because we have no idea and because majority of the changes made are not what we asked for. What about prizes, fixing the issues with the special candies, changing our boosters and blockers to rewards when that's what we needed in the first place because the studio set the boards up with a river of power plays and special candies, we never asked for the boosters and blockers to be taken away only for it to be fair and to activate equally, you guys took away the original RC and we wanted our original booster and blocker back but we didn't order a side of special candies to be falling from the sky along with that. The studio has made so many changes that we have to vote now on issues we're having because of the studio. We pay them. We play the games because we had something that started out so so great turn into something that's not holding interest. The prizes are trash and I don't feel bad about saying that. The girl who took first place today,, above me, she got 20 goldbars for 1560 score mark. Thats a lot of money to pay to play unlimited or buying tickets and playing the game to get a prize so low.She didn't sleep, she didn't eat, all she did was play the RC and the studio can't do something about the prizes that make it worth it? What about some players on here that doesn't pay to play unlimited and having to wait one hour to get a ticket, some not even advancing to get rewards that might contain an extra ticket because the game seems rigged? Can you please pass this on to the studio and please ask them for answers for their players?

Edit to add: Can you also please ask the studio if they can provide us with live chats as well on their website? That's another idea too.

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

Please vote. If you are too afraid, I understand. This is not silly to me. Im tired of getting no results. I love you guys. ❤

@everyoneofmyjellyfamily

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/298350/live-chat-added-to-community-web-page-for-players#latest

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

These Prizes are really embarrassing 🙈 Not a way to attract new players...I didn't play much this round. It's not fun when you can never advance on and always starting over...and the variety of boards need to be worked on...overall I give this round a 3 out of 10 and that's being nice.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

I'm right with you. I did unlimited for the first 24hrs but hardly played. I think my score was in the low 200's...I finished the game with a low 300's which is very very low for me...I usually have a score of 1000-1500 depending on if I can sleep that round 😉

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone !

I want to address a couple of things said here:

First.. I play RC. At this point, I don't think any of you would think I'm not real. Am I correct? However, I do use an avatar that is my lovely Misty. And people, I'm not the only one 😉

@Ohema and everyone else: Stay respectful. To other players, to us CM's and also to the Studio. There's people behind there that they are trying to make the game the best enjoyable possible. I know now you don't agree with everything they are doing, but that doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful and we won't allow certain words or comments. If you have any hesitations, you can always look at our House Rules here

On the other hand, yes it's taking time to make the changes you want. I know, but things sometimes take time. We have meetings with them, meetings that require time and effort where we they are very interested on what you guys have to say, where they are trying to make real things you guys want. That means they care of what you are saying. But guys.. as I said above, changes take time.

Some of you reported that some boards were unbalanced. One boards was full of reds or blues, the other one full with oranges, greens, whatever. They are looking into it to try to fix it ASAP.

Also, regarding the issue about boosters being freeze when trying to use them, it should be fixed in the next RC

If everything goes well, we should be expecting a RC today, but waiting confirmation from the Studio

And since you are here.. why don't you come and have some fun in our exclusive Royal Championship Gif Battle HERE?

Have a Frijelly! 🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?