๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited June 2020

A little bit lucky (and creative) today!! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰

• sideout2121
    sideout2121 Posts: 85 Level 3

After playing all his time, my biggest complaint is no longer about the boosters, not about all the magical candies falling from the sky nor whether I'm playing against a person or a bot (although I'm curious as to why there's not a Speler, Spieler, etc to be seen!) My biggest complaint is reaching the 7 level and no matter what, I don't advance! Early in the levels, I win 10, 12, even 14 in a row. Then I hit the 7 level and BAM, can't win more than 2 or 3 in a row! What gives?

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited June 2020

@sideout2121 I am with you and agree also. However, the stuff we are all complaining about and the list of complaints you gave, is exactly why we cant advance. They have this game rigged to where all of it ties together. Im sorry you can't advance after level 7. ๐Ÿ˜” I cant either and I believe most of the players on here aren't advancing and have the same experience. It sucks. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ but, I promise you are not alone my friend. It is nothing you're doing. This is all the studios fault. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• cardshrk247
    cardshrk247 Posts: 9 Level 2

I will not play this game even 1 more time until something is done to make it fair. I spend alot of money on it. I buy unlimited tickets every single time. Sometimes there are 4 days in one event so I buy it 4 times for that event. Well it's not the same as it used to be. They are apparently too worried about making money! Trying to get people to buy tickets to keep their streak alive is dirty! Its not just bad luck either so don't even try to say that! I have seen countless number of times that color bombs and striped candies apper out of nowhere when the other player has no chance of winning and I'm about to advance to the next level. 3 times I have been 1 move away from winning and advancing to next level and my boosters suddenly froze up and wouldnt let me use them, they were full and flashing, but touching them did nothing! Needless to say I ended up losing those games! This is very frustrating, especially for someone who spends $60-$70 per month buying unlimited tickets to play this game. Well never again!!! Good luck to everyone else having these same problems. Im not going to break my phone over a cheating game , which is what it makes me wanna do when this happens. Yall do not deserve loyal customers!

• Elthan
    Elthan Posts: 21 Level 2

I wish that it could be available always.

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

I hope the studio resolves the no internet issue ASAP. I keep losing my streaks because of it. Even when I win my games it's not credited to me.

• cardshrk247
    cardshrk247 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited June 2020

** Removed by CM - Rude and offensive ** this cheating ** Removed by CM - Rude and offensive ** game!!! I used screen record to record game after game and went back and watched them in slow motion just to prove to myself what I already knew! Y'all should try doing that a few times yourselves so you will know that you're wasting your time playing this game because you have no control over wether or not you win each match! It's sickening to know that a company has to go to such dishonest lengths to try and screw people outta their money. You can't trust anyone these days!!! I just hope this message reaches enough people and they pass it on to others so they can see for theirselves how they are being taken advantage of by a damn game!!! I hope they lose every paying customer they have because they do not deserve a penny!!!! Whoever is responsible for this is** Removed by CM - Rude and offensive ** !!! I just wish I could tell you to your face!!!

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

@RegalRenz I too was having that problem this morning. I was kicked out of 5 games. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it hasn't happened again. Maybe try that...๐Ÿ˜˜

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

Uninstalling isn't an option for me unfortunately because I'd lose my boosters in the regular levels. Hopefully next RC will be better. I'm looking at 4th place again. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,213 Level 5

Hello everyone. If you haven't joined in the event yet. Follow my steps in page 65.

GOOD LUCK. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?