Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can i save my progress to date. I want to reinstall the game. My daily Booster wheel is no longer working and I thought a reinstall might fix it. Windows 10 laptop version
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cezdiamond, Thank you, yes I had figured that out. I have reinstalled the game app on Windows 10. However I still do not get the booster wheel. It used appear each day, but not any longer. Any ideas how I can get this back?
Hi Alex- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. In order to save your progress please connect your game your game to Facebook or the Kingdom.
You can then reinstall the game and once you log back into your account your progress will be saved, however, please note that you may lose in game items such as Lives and boosters as these are saved to your device and not your account.
I hope this helps :-)