Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I play old levels to get more stars and rank up? What do I have to do to get a higher ranking?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @Bb1985
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you. π
yes you can play old levels and earns stars π for rank up.
Hi @Bb1985 and welcome to our adorable Community π First of all, congratulations on reaching the top, it's a great achievement! Of course you can play older levels, just choose the one you want and try to improve your score. Good luck with that π€ Have a wonderful day and keep crushing π