Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear Players,
We're aware of an issue where the DTM is missing from your game.
Our team's looking into. Once we have an update we'll let you know.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. Have a great day!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi everyone,
Good news! The issue that was causing the Daily Treat Machine to be missing for some players has now been fixed.
The Daily Treat Machine should now be appearing again in your game.
Please check your game, and if it’s still missing, let us know here so we can take another look.
Thank you for your patience and for reporting this to us 🤗
Hello @QueenB! The Daily Treat Machine came back for me, too. Thanks for sorting that out for us all!
Hi @QueenB
Yes! I can see now again the Daily Treat Machine in my game!
Thank you very much to solve the problem 😊.
Yes! I can see now again the Daily Treat Machine in my game! 🥰
Thank you very much to solve the problem. 😉
Daily Delights Machine has been very ireguregular, it showed yesterday with a few days missing and didn't showed today.
Correction: After entering a level and then exiting the game, the "Season Pass" and "New Chocolate Box" will reappear.
The daily snack dispenser is back, but the "Season Pass" hasn't appeared. Is this normal?
Excellent 🤗
Thanks for letting us know it's back 🙌
Unfortunately my high Daily Treat Machine streak count of 360+ has been lost and has been lowered back to 17. Is there anything I can do to restore the high streak count I've had or I'll have to build it up again?
Also, Daily Treat Machine is back as well
It wouldn't surprise me if the 🤬 Wheel is causing a lot of the problems @T0rr1e. Really wish they would just 🗑️ it. Not one person has put a positive post about it, and there have been a lot of posts 🥴
The Daily Treat Machine is back now @Talbk666
Daily Treat Machine appeared today and even though it hadn't appeared over the last two days I didn't lose any tiers of the Machine
Thanks again @christinewupp and @Carol-38 when I opened my game I did not get the daily machine so I turned it off disconnected my internet connection opened the game again and L got the daily treat 30mins of stripes/wrap candies so I reconnected my internet and played my game. Still hate the 🤬wheel for extra moves, don't play as much with that stupid wheel.
ITS BACK.
But sorry I can’t capture the screen.
@QueenB
Today, the vending machine was back. 👍 As suggested, I'm not going to accept it offline. I'd rather just do without it. I don't constantly move my tablet around.
Unfortunately on my case due network problems that were quickly resolved it did caused the machine to lower down several levels, as seen on Android but the machine itself doesn't appear on events tab regardless nor it starts with good internet connection.
I've lost my strike on DTM because of it =(
Také mi před dny zmizely reklamy a automat denních odměn. Bez tahu navíc se vůbec nedá hrát 😡. Cihly nemám a kupovat určitě nechci. Tohle se mi stalo i minulý rok…