🎼 Candy's 10th Year Anniversary with a New Tune! Are you enjoying it?

Options

Comments

• Bibbity
    Bibbity Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I feel like I've found an old friend again :) ... Please keep old audio as an option

• Bojan_candy
    Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    It's Divine

Really, even when an over whelming majority of people prefer the old music you still have to make “improvements“ to the game which includes bringing back that sloppy depressive music. I don’t understand why you all don’t listen to what you’re players have to say. We’re not asking for much, we’re just asking that you stop changing major aspects of the game in hopes of “improving” it when in fact you’re just making your players annoyed at what has happened to a once great game.

• Trippitaka
    Trippitaka Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I am not sure the majority was overwhelming. Just marginal.

I, for one, thought the new sounds and music were a huge improvement and am depressed to hear the old stuff again, that sets my teeth on edge.

• chris_v
    chris_v Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

im glad that they bring back the old sound and music again! I really hope it stays :) thanks a lot! :)

• Kenny_Lee
    Kenny_Lee Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    It's Divine

I absolutely Iove the new music and sound effects and am anxiously awaiting their return!

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

So it seems like the new music has returned but the old sound effects have remained. Are the old sounds here to stay because I much prefer them over the ones tested a couple months ago?

@QueenB ?

• DiduXD
    DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

New music is back and still as bad IMO. Why not just give up and keep the old music everyone likes?

• ronnikn
    ronnikn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I play without the sound on

Just picked CCS up again and was Horrified with the new music.

From reading the comments I see a lot of possible long time fans and buyers of the game bering unhappy.

Why couldn't You just make another Candy Crush Yabba Dabba Doo Soda Lollipop Pie Fairy Dust Game instead of changing things in this game.

If You really insist on having this new music couldn't You at least make it optional to switch between new or classic music.

• jairocrush
    jairocrush Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I really don’t like the new music

It completely changed the identity and originality of the game.

It was always so good returning to the game and all that nostalgia feeling associated with CCS.

The new music sounds very similar to other games, and what used to make Candy Crush so unique is now gone.

I really hope you read all our comments and bring back the original music, which was MUCH better.

• jairocrush
    jairocrush Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I prefer the old sound

I really don’t like the new music.

The game has just lost its originality and nostalgia feelings that always made me return to CCS for the past 10 years.

The music has nothing special and unique now, it’s actually so very similar to the music in other games.

Unfortunately, the game has now lost its identity, I really hope you read all our comments and bring the old music back. That was the soul of the game and what really made it so unique!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?