Don't be shy and say Hi!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,767 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• SeipatiM18
    SeipatiM18 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hope everyone is good, May the Lord bless you all in this tough times.

Stay safe

• Kim6969
    Kim6969 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone glad to be here

• Crusher21
    Crusher21 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi I'm Robin from Michigan this is frustrating learning just how to chat

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,767 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

What else do you do besides chatting?

Here are a few more things for you to make it easier for you here !!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• bosaki
    bosaki Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi.

I am new here but I love playing CANDY CRUSH

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi there @Tatkinson, @lunarchick, @SeipatiM18, @Kim6969, @soleprediger & @bosaki!

Welcome to the most Sodalicious Community!

🔶 Go HERE to win free Gold Bars for your Soda Game & other awesome prizes while you have fun in the Community. 🔶

ℹ️ Take a look at info provided HERE to help get you started in the Community.

• For the different areas of all King's Games, go HERE.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?