Don't be shy and say Hi!

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all of our newbies! I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• titzmcgee7
    titzmcgee7 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone!! My name is jen and I'm from ohio. I okay all the candy crush games and cant decide which one is my favorite!! I love them all!!! I started playing with the original candy crush when my brother told me about it and havent looked back since!! Happy playing, everyone!!!

• mehi0050
    mehi0050 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Gourav01
    Gourav01 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

Hey everyone!

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself here! I'm Xarly and I am the Community Manager here! You will see me here and there along with some superstars and with the other awesome members of the team! (@Mark Hawk@QueenMia and @Cezdiamond )

I'm a very passionate person and I always tend to put my heart on the things I do, which in this case is you guys! I'll be honoured to be the one sending your feedback to the studio and to get to know you all and share our passion for the game!

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you!

Cheers,

Gourav01

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Why do you post everything individually? That takes up too much space. Please @QueenB could you please put these individual comments together? Would be nice, thanks

• Picta1332
    Picta1332 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Yeah it was snowing, i had roasted guinea fowl for dinner, surprisingly not gamey. I had the best Lorne sausage in a roll for a long time (we have square sausage in Scotland, it seems to be a delicacy😂) Definitely do a weekend away there again.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Picta1332 , glad you enjoyed your holiday!! The roasted fowl sounds that like a great meal. I had to read up the Lorne sausage and understand it is part of a traditional Scottish breakfast, wonderful you found some especially tasty!! Hope you can holiday again soon!!

Enjoy your time in the community!! ☘️

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hello to everyone who just joined and warm welcome to our sweet community! 👋 😊

Here, we run contests hosted by our amazing Superstars and CMs for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). When you go to the contest area in each game community, you'll see a number of open and finished contests. If one says "Finished", that means the contest is over and your entry will not be valid. So please check out our Contest Area here for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). 🤗

If any of you need any help, please feel free to check out our Support area for each game community for all the possible questions answered by our Superstars, Game Experts, and CMs (Community Managers). If you still need further assistance, please ask a question providing much details regarding your issue. ⚙️

You can get started here to know about all the community and its magical features. 👈️ 🌟

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a wonderful weekend!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Let's celebrate World Compliment Day!! Sunday, 1 March 2020 is World Compliment Day Read more about it on the link below!! https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/282056/lets-celebrate-world-compliment-day#latest

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?