Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since they updated it about a week ago it went from very hard to impossible. I haven't been able to find a single video online with someone completing the new version.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hii, It's nice to know I'm not the only person who had a little struggle with this level, haha. My tip is to try and create some of the fish or striped candies, you need to get at the honeycomb right away. I ended up watching this video the other day that might help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJoPRbCkRWE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q19yo5OGfcs
Found this link Nora, hope it helps...