Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m stuck on level 50; all the chocolate needs to be cleared but it just keeps growing too fast!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Randle! Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFi0L_JWoq0
I hope it helps you out.
Good luck with your sweet Candy journey!
I agree. This regenerating chocolate is annoying. I would use that video to help but sometimes we are forced to make moves away from the chocolate pieces. I will not play this game until that is removed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2G1X173ia4
Randle chocolate in Candy Crush Soda only multiplies on moves where you don't hit it with your match. I made the video above to talk about the tips for playing chocolate levels and hope it helps you with these pesky levels.