Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
last evening I was unable to play this game as all I was getting on my iPad was the icon stating it was loading. I am finding I can't load the game or delete the icon from my iPad, please confirm what is happening with this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Beryl, I have had this problem before too. Sounds silly but have you tried to force close all apps and restart your ipad: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559 this worked for me. Good luck