not passing level 773

Kim_Therrien
Kim_Therrien Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing level 773. It states all I need to do is get 20000 points in 30 moves. I have passed the level at least 10 times now getting the points I need to pass. At the end of the level it shows a check mark beside the 20000 points then tells me I failed the level and asks me if I want to retry! Why will it not proceed to the next level when I have passed it and why does King not reply to questions sent to them? Good customer service?  I think not!

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited January 2015 Answer ✓

The problem is the bombs at the top of the board, they are locked in Marmalade and hidden behind Popcorn, so you need to focus on hitting them with stripes or stripe-wrap combos to both unlock the bombs and turn the Popcorn into colour bombs.

Although the bombs have a long countdown (25 moves) they should be treated as a priority as if you do not get rid of them in time, you will fail the level as the level only ends once all 30 moves have been used, only then will it depend on if you have reached a minimum of 1 star. I think that may be the issue your facing :)

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited January 2015 Answer ✓

The problem is the bombs at the top of the board, they are locked in Marmalade and hidden behind Popcorn, so you need to focus on hitting them with stripes or stripe-wrap combos to both unlock the bombs and turn the Popcorn into colour bombs.

Although the bombs have a long countdown (25 moves) they should be treated as a priority as if you do not get rid of them in time, you will fail the level as the level only ends once all 30 moves have been used, only then will it depend on if you have reached a minimum of 1 star. I think that may be the issue your facing :)

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited January 2015

Hey Kim, looks like StuckInATree beat me to it and nailed it on the head!

Let us know how you get on :)

• LRay_Sutton
    LRay_Sutton Posts: 1 Newbie

I reached 3 stars with 208,720 points and 5 moves left. Still no win

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?