How do I get friends that will actually help me get to the next level?

Options
kat
kat Posts: 1 Newbie

I've asked for help from everyone that is on the list, but no replies. Am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Kat,Β 

Just to let you know that you're not doing anything wrong. This issue is currently being looked at by our game team as it seems to be affecting a number of players.

We will update your question when we have some further information for you :)Β 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Kat,Β 

Just to let you know that you're not doing anything wrong. This issue is currently being looked at by our game team as it seems to be affecting a number of players.

• firekat7
    firekat7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Kat,Β 

It's been 5 weeks, has the game team found a solution yet, or can they at least let us know the progress?
  • Judi_Schmid
    Judi_Schmid Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Kat,Β 

Good question! I can't get help either.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?