Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
can I pass level 60 in soda crush with gold bars? And if so how? I have about 16
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Honestly I am not sure if gold bars would be of much use in level 60 unless you were really close to finishing and could buy some extra moves. I guess there would be situations where you might have the bears close to the strings and you could use the hammers or striped hammers, but those are expensive to buy more. Level 60 is tough but there is a best way to attack it which will get you through it sooner rather than later. I am attaching my two videos so you can see how clearing the middle so that the candies will cascade up will free the bears that are trapped at the bottom. Hope this helps, I have more tips written out so let me know if you need more help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHYWBli9TuM