Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Cant play after level 255, Candy crush soda saga can't play level 256, will not let me enter on phone or computer? Guy is just gone. What do I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have it on my PC, and it was not updating on my phone. I did a restart on my phone and there it was!
Level 255 is the final level for now. You can see more on the map, but they won't be open to play for a couple more days. They usually come out every second Tuesday so it shouldn't be long.