Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I advanced from level 68 to 70 while on the computer. When I went back into the game on computer and iPad, I am still showing on level 68. Any solutions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Kcrosby1961, check for updates for Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iPad. Check also if your iOS is up to date. Close all apps and do a restart. Open Candy Crush Soda Saga and connect to your Facebook using a WiFi connection. This should do the trick!