Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have sent requests for friends to help unlock the level. They send lives. No Unlocks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I
I made this video today to show how I was able to unlock level 46 in Candy Crush Soda by asking for tickets one at a time. Hope it will help anyone that is stuck on level 45 or level 60.
One of the moderators posted here the other day saying that this is being looked at as it is affect a lot of players. Keep an eye out for them answering I guess