Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I loose a life each time the game closes down. I have lost all 5 lives sometimes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there was a problem with some of the games a few days ago for me too, all appears to be resolved now. Is the problem fixed for you too?
My games on king dot com and Facebook were down for a while today, but everything seems to be working now. If you are playing on your tablet I would turn the power off and let it sit for at least a minute and then check the app store to see if there is an update for the app. Most of the time if I am having problems they are resolved after an update. Hope that helps.