Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For a week i can't connect game to my Facebook. Have tried reinstalling game. Checked for updates. Cleared caches and still not resolved.
I dont have any problem with the usual Candy Crush.
With kind regards
Paula Ellis
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you check out the videos that the Mods posted? I'm not sure what phone you have so heres the 2 of them: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ioshttps://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android I normally open up the Facebook app and find the game in the apps menu, by clicking it, it forces the game to open and hopefully then connect as well!
Did you check out the videos that the Mods posted? I'm not sure what phone you have so heres the 2 of them:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
I normally open up the Facebook app and find the game in the apps menu, by clicking it, it forces the game to open and hopefully then connect as well!