Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
how can I go n receive tickets to unlock level??????? my friends have no way to send they looked 4 keys to send n cant on candy crush soda plz help or I will uninstall game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need to send requests to your friends at the roadblock. When they send them back you will find them in your envelope. If you are having trouble (which many players have) you should try to send them out one at a time instead of sending to all friends at once. With persistence many of the players I know who were stuck eventually got through.