how can i get tickets to go to level 61?

Options
Karen_DeCarlo
Karen_DeCarlo Posts: 1 Newbie

how can I go n receive tickets to unlock level??????? my friends have no way to send they looked 4 keys to send n cant on candy crush soda plz help or I will uninstall game

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

You need to send requests to your friends at the roadblock. When they send them back you will find them in your envelope. If you are having trouble (which many players have) you should try to send them out one at a time instead of sending to all friends at once. With persistence many of the players I know who were stuck eventually got through.

• missem
    missem Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

You need to send requests to your friends at the roadblock. When they send them back you will find them in your envelope. If you are having trouble (which many players have) you should try to send them out one at a time instead of sending to all friends at once. With persistence many of the players I know who were stuck eventually got through.

We should not have to persist.If three people send me the tickets then it should put me through.I am so fed up with this.They just want you to pay them money...well not gonna happen here!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?