Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I combine a chocolate ball in level 224, the game freezes and I have to start again. Any thoughts?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same issue. Tried everything the video said. Tried different browser. Makes no difference. In fact, it is getting worse.
I'm having this same issue...very frustrating.
Hmm, if your game is freezing I know the guys at King created a video that shows you some steps to take that can help you out. I've tried them and they have worked for me in the past. Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU