Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased a small gold bar package, got a payment successful message, had the money taken from my bank account but received no gold bars. Please either refund the money or deliver the gold bars I've purchased. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vcarlson79! Sorry to hear you didn't get your gold bars. Please see the email King Customer Care send you so we can compensate you. Thanks.
If your package has dispareed,please contact King to this problem or an hacker steals your gold bars! Please follow this link: http://help.king.com/contact
I'd go to the link below and get in touch with customer services directly with the receipts and stuff, they will look into it and sort that out.
http://help.king.com/contact