Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I love playing this game as well as candy crush and pet rescue saga, I play those two on my Kindle Fire and would love to play candy crush soda saga on my Kindle Fire as well, will there be an app for Kindle Fire and if so, when?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
frezzing downloads
The android version works on the Kindle (I tested it), but you have to download it from a different app store like mobogenie since the amazon app store doesn't carry it yet.
I am not sure if there will be but for sure any news on new releases and new levels you will find on their Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga
Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue, Bubble Witch and Candy Crush Saga are all available on Kindle though. I hope this helps