Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have only 2 friends who play this game. I need 3 to push me through to the next level. I really like this game & miss it. I need to know how to proceed without having 3 friends to help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will be your friend June if you'll be mine.
There should be a timer and the gate will unlock after 3 days if you don't have friends who play. You could also find more friends with the help of a Facebook soda group. I started one that has over 18,000 players in which you can find here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CandyCrushSodaSagaTips/ (you have to cut and paste the link into your browser) We also help out with tips and videos to keep our members moving along.