Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I keep sending them requests, but I cannot receive the unlocks from them. I have been trying for over a week. I tried to play in King.com but after I synchronized with the Facebook game, I am not able to send requests to my friends. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
why doesent anyone help us i dont get it i have been syuck on this 45 level for months i have asked u all for help and all i get is a web site to answer my questions this is bullshit
Hi!
Check out this video for tips on how to get unlocks if you have problems with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I
Hi Remydawg! I've never had any issues on King.com
Do you have the option to try from another computer (or from another Internet connection)?
Cheers :-)