Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been stuck for months on level40 how do I get help from friends when I can't find the option to ask friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi.. my shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xphZ4yd6My4
trategy for Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 40: Match candies that will impact the blocked layers as much as possible at the beginning. Gradually dig downwards to find the bears. Look out for opportunities to make special candies and use combos to blast through those blocked layers fast! Watch my video for a demonstration of how to use the combos and timely strategy comments, tips and explanations. Good luck!
This is a normal level right? I mean, there's no roadblock or anything so what happens when you try to play level 41, what does it say on the screen? Can you post an image on here so we can see it?