Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have current iOS but still no luck. Help please. Still have paint sign blocker.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ann! I meant that you can play until level 315 on Facebook (on a regular computer)
iOS only has 300 levels.
You can check https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga for when new levels are released :-)
Hey Combo - that is not true. I connect to FB yet on the iPad and iPhone it stops at 300. It shows the road blocker and also the arch and swirly bottom but that's it
Hi Ann! Level 300 is currently the last level available. If you have your game connected to Facebook then you can play until level 315. Cheers :-)