Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I connected to Facebook and have friends I don't want. I deleted them from Facebook but they still show on my game. How do o delete them?! Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If your game is connected to Facebook. i would uninstall and clear all the game data off your phone as this is probably due to the fact that the data is locally stored on your phone. Once done, re-install and reconnect to facebook, it should sort that out. Let us know how you get on